Lodwar Hills hospital is a private hospital in Lodwar committed to the delivery of quality healthcare services with passion. In line with our mission and to further supplement our team, we are seeking to recruit a The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for service to the clients at pharmacy through dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting doctors prescriptions orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the accepted standards and dosages recommended.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on usage.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drugs and pharmaceutical products usage.
- Responsible for safety and security of the drugs and pharmaceuticals within the pharmacy unit.
- Works in collaboration with the administration to prepare purchase orders in line with the consumptions
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to
- Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized medical training institution.
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy pharmacy set up preferably in a hospital
- Valid/Current practicing certificate
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How To Apply
If interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on March 20th 2023
Application on email to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote the Job title on the subject of your email or upload your documents and apply on our website careers page
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED